MEET THE FOUNDER

Alex Moroch

Founder and CEO

Experience in fashion, beauty, food, restaurant + sports marketing. Lover of quality coffee in the morning and a bold glass of red at night. Advocate for LGBTQ issues and the prevail of paperback books. Mother of two bulldogs (Bogie and Billie) and partner of a Canadian named Honey.  


 

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.  

 

We follow the 80/20 Rule: 80% of the work we do generates revenue for our business and the other 20% is work for the betterment of society as a whole.  

Some of the non-profits and organizations that we support and work alongside are:

 
 

sexual assault suvivors

Our mission is to engage, unite, and empower Survivors by providing community and scholarship.

transgender issues

Friends Community Center, which is directed by Dr. Cathy Reback, provides services for and conducts research with substance-using gay and bisexual men, other men who have sex with men, and high-risk transgender women. 

 
 
 

sexual violence support

End Rape on Campus (EROC) works to end campus sexual violence through direct support for survivors and their communities; prevention through education; and policy reform at the campus, local, state, and federal levels.